WNK IMAGING LLC
1338 Grand Ave PMB 342, Glenwood Springs, CO81601
DOCUMENTS TO DIGITAL
This company is dedicated to helping you convert you documents to digital format.
We will help you convert this
to easily accessible CD, DVD, Flash Drive or Hard Drive.
Modern scanner technology allows us to get anywhere from 15-40 documents per MB. Documents can be scanned as B&W, Greyscale or Color keeping the original file intact. The most common document formats scanned to are tiff, jpeg or PDF. PDF documents can easily be OCR’d, making it possible to do word and phrase searches in as many documents that you specify.
We will box your documents if needed, prepare them, scan them, return or confidentially destroy them per your requirements, written authorization is always requested before documents are destroyed. All scanned documents are and indexing is double checked for accuracy.
We will do a free demonstration of you scanning project per request.
Reasons to consider converting you files to digital format,
- Save time searching for files
- Control who has access to your files and when
- Have you files on a local network for access
- No more fees for offsite storage
- Save space in your office by eliminating file cabinets
- Have a backup copy of your files for safe keeping in case of disaster
- Reduce errors and misfiles
- E-mailing documents to clients is easier no more faxing
According to a study by Peter Conway on Document Mismanagement
- It costs $20 to file a document
- It costs $120 to find a misplaced document
- It costs $220 to replace a lost document
- 7.5% of all documents get lost
- 3% get misfiled
- 50% of a professionals time is spent looking for information and only 5-15% reading the information
- The website http://www.scan123.com/roi_calc.cfm has a great calculator for figuring out your paper filing storage costs.
The owner of this company has over 20 years scanning experience. We are familiar with all file types.
So please contact me and for free demo and estimate of you scanning project.
Thank you for your consideration. Werner N Knoeppchen